Teshbuhto - Malankara Vision - - A new venture of SOCM

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      Dear All

      Barakmore / Shlomo

      With much praise and glory to Him, we would like to announce that
      SOCM-Forum is crossing another milestone in its development, by
      adding another activity to its present operation. We have started an
      Internet TV named "Teshbuhto - Malankara Vision", for those members
      who love to watch and listen the beauty of the Syriac Orthodox
      Worships, liturgical items, programs of traditional and/or special
      occasions, as well as devotional messages.

      It will be officially broadcasted from Manjinikkara on 14th February
      2009.

      This project is initiated by SOCM-FORUM and it was a collective and
      successful effort of our faithful from different parts of the world
      The mission of the team behind "Teshbuhto" is to praise HIM and to
      uphold the true faith of the Universal Syriac Orthodox Church, handed
      over to us by our forefathers, as well as to make a platform for all
      Syriac Orthodox Christians around the world to watch & listen the
      beauty of the Holy Syriac Orthodox Church worship. Our vision is to
      take "Teshbuhto" to new heights and to be the premier broadcasting
      station of its kind on internet.

      We are fully aware that the internet TV "Teshbuhto" is presently in
      its infancy and its further development and success will be entirely
      dependent on your right feedback and encouragement. The test
      broadcasting is now started on a 24-hrs basis, and you can watch it
      on the following URL:

      http://www.malankaravision.com

      We request all of you to watch the internet TV and give us your
      valuable comments about the same at your earliest.

      Also please support us by remembering this project in your prayers
      and providing us more video recordings of Syriac Orthodox worships,
      programs of different occasions and spiritual talks of our prelates,
      clergy and church recognized lay ministers.

      We submit this project for the ultimate glory of our Lord Almighty
      and for the Holy Church.

      Keep us also in your prayers,

      In Our Lord's Love
      SOCM Forum Moderators.