Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1331 , Feb 4, 2009
      "...through patient endurance we may be granted forgiveness for many sins. Moreover, if we do not forgive others their debts, the Father will not forgive us our debts (cf. Matt. 6:15). Indeed, nothing leads more swiftly to the forgiveness of sins than this virtue or commandment: 'Forgive, and you will be forgiven' (cf. Matt. 6:14)."

      St. Peter of Damaskos.

      "For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: You shall love your neighbor as yourself." Galatians 5:14
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1331 of 1331 , Feb 8

        "To suffer for Christ's sake is patiently to endure whatever happens to us."

           St Gregory of Sinai.

        "Praise the Lord, call upon His name; Declare His deeds among the peoples, Make mention that His name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, For He has done excellent things; This is known in all the earth."  Isaiah 12:4-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.