Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1418 , Feb 4, 2009
      "...through patient endurance we may be granted forgiveness for many sins. Moreover, if we do not forgive others their debts, the Father will not forgive us our debts (cf. Matt. 6:15). Indeed, nothing leads more swiftly to the forgiveness of sins than this virtue or commandment: 'Forgive, and you will be forgiven' (cf. Matt. 6:14)."

      St. Peter of Damaskos.

      "For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: You shall love your neighbor as yourself." Galatians 5:14
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1418 of 1418 , Jun 28

        "Orthodox Christians, surrounded by and already swimming in a sea of humanist-worldly philosophy and practice, must do everything possible to create their own islands, in that sea, of other-worldly, God-oriented thought and practice."

           Fr. Seraphim Rose.

        "So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase."  1 Corinthians 3:7

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith