STOP BOOKERING INDIA

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2009
      Now a days, literary circles in India are pretty much contented as two prestigious and much coveted awards for the literature came India's way.

      As an Indian I feel overwhelmingly honoured and privileged and it's an encouragement for all the young and emerging talents of India who want to step into the art of literature, especially English literature.

      But the question that bothers me is what exactly we will have to write to get these awards?

      My advice would be, writing something nasty about your own country would be a nice option like what Aravind adiga did in his first book The White tiger.....

      Read more about "STOP BOOKERING INDIA" Controversial Article by KP Praveen Nair at http://www.globalvisiononline.net/a4.html