Info about Eldho Mor Baselios Bava in Wikipedia

  • Boney Kuriakose
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2009
      Hi All

      The information in wikipedia about our Eldho Mor Baselius Bava was entered as wrong. I tried correcting it using some info from the web pages of our church and the Marthoman cheriyapally. But it was removed as copyright infringement. Can someone please make a proper entry.

      thanks
      Dr. Boney Kuriakose PhD
      Pretoria, South Africa
      # 0963
    • Shibu
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2009
        dear sir,

        I'd suggest you write to the Wikipedia (via Contact Us option) and
        detail the information for them. I am sure they will allow the
        amendment to the site, if not lets all join from different parts of
        the world who are indeed thinly spread and our efforts will make them
        change.

        regards
        Shibu