An appeal - St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Church, Puthuvely

  • Basil Thampy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 3:24 AM
      Dear all in christ,

      I belong to St. Stephen's Jacobite Syrian Church, Koothattukulam. I am doing my alter services at St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Church, Puthuvely. Both these churches belong to Kandanad Diocese.

      The church in the name of Mother Mary is suffering from financial struggle. We only have a small chapel now. The Diocesian Metropolitan H.E.Mor Ivanios Mathews had laid the foundation for the new church. We are only in stepping to build a new church.

      Those who are interested to donate please contact to the concerned authorities. Please contact to Mr.Isaac Pulimoottil, Puthuvely, who had donated 88 cents of land freely aside the M.C.Road to build the church. His contact number is 9495109580.

      May Almighty bless you all.
      Basil Thampy
      ID-4152