Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1417 , Feb 2, 2009
      "Let us love one another and be loved by God; let us be patient with one another and He will be patient with our sins. Let us not render evil for evil, and we shall not receive our due for our sins. For we find the forgiveness of our trespasses in the forgiving of our brothers; and the mercy of God is hidden in mercifulness to our neighbor. Therefore the Lord said: 'Forgive, and you shall be forgiven.' And: ' If you will forgive men their offences, your heavenly Father will forgive you also your offences.' And again: 'Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.' And: 'With what measure you mete, it shall be measured to you again.' See, the Lord bestowed on us the method of salvation and has given us eternal power to become sons of God. So finally then our salvation is in our will's grasp."

      St. Maximus the Confessor.

      "Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another." Galatians 5:26
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1417 of 1417 , Jun 25

        "Everything in this life passes away -- only God remains, only He is worth struggling towards. We have a choice: to follow the way of this world, of the society that surrounds us, and thereby find ourselves outside of God; or to choose the way of life, to choose God Who calls us and for Whom our heart is searching"

           Fr. Seraphim Rose.

        "Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore! Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth."  1 Chronicles 16:11-12

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith