Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1377 , Feb 2, 2009
      "Let us love one another and be loved by God; let us be patient with one another and He will be patient with our sins. Let us not render evil for evil, and we shall not receive our due for our sins. For we find the forgiveness of our trespasses in the forgiving of our brothers; and the mercy of God is hidden in mercifulness to our neighbor. Therefore the Lord said: 'Forgive, and you shall be forgiven.' And: ' If you will forgive men their offences, your heavenly Father will forgive you also your offences.' And again: 'Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.' And: 'With what measure you mete, it shall be measured to you again.' See, the Lord bestowed on us the method of salvation and has given us eternal power to become sons of God. So finally then our salvation is in our will's grasp."

      St. Maximus the Confessor.

      "Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another." Galatians 5:26
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1377 of 1377 , Apr 30

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Atheism, true 'existential' atheism burning with hatred of a seemingly unjust or unmerciful God, is a spiritual state; it is a real attempt to grapple with the true God... Nietzsche, in calling himself Antichrist, proved thereby his intense hunger for Christ."

           Fr. Seraphim Rose.

        "May the Lord fulfill all your petitions. Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven With the saving strength of His right hand."  Psalm 20:5-6

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.