Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1418 , Feb 2, 2009
      "Let us love one another and be loved by God; let us be patient with one another and He will be patient with our sins. Let us not render evil for evil, and we shall not receive our due for our sins. For we find the forgiveness of our trespasses in the forgiving of our brothers; and the mercy of God is hidden in mercifulness to our neighbor. Therefore the Lord said: 'Forgive, and you shall be forgiven.' And: ' If you will forgive men their offences, your heavenly Father will forgive you also your offences.' And again: 'Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.' And: 'With what measure you mete, it shall be measured to you again.' See, the Lord bestowed on us the method of salvation and has given us eternal power to become sons of God. So finally then our salvation is in our will's grasp."

      St. Maximus the Confessor.

      "Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another." Galatians 5:26
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1418 of 1418 , Jun 28

        "Orthodox Christians, surrounded by and already swimming in a sea of humanist-worldly philosophy and practice, must do everything possible to create their own islands, in that sea, of other-worldly, God-oriented thought and practice."

           Fr. Seraphim Rose.

        "So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase."  1 Corinthians 3:7

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith