H.H ARAM I RECEIVES THE SPECIAL ENVOY OF PATRIARCH ZAKKA I IWAS

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2009
      On Wednesday 14 January 2009 Metropolitan George Saliba, Syrian Orthodox Metropolitan of Mount Lebanon visited His Holiness Aram I, and transmitted a special message on behalf of the Patriarch.

      On this occasion the Metropolitan also discussed with His Holiness current ecumenical concerns in the region.