HIS HOLINESS ARAM I HEADS TO THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2009
      His Holiness Aram I headed to Dubai, the Unites Arab Emirates on January 29. During his visit to the country and the community, His Holiness will deliver his pontifical address at the Saint Gregory the Illuminator Church in Sharja.

      He will then preside over the fund-raising event planned to gather donations for funding activities related to the Armenian Cause. The Pontiff will also deliver a lecture at the American University of Sharja and hold a number of important meetings.

      His Holiness will return to Antelias on February 3, 2009.