Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1571 , Jan 29, 2009
      "I saw the snares that the enemy spreads out over the world and I said groaning, "What can get through from such snares?" Then I heard a voice saying to me, "Humility." "

      St. Anthony the Great.

      For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself." Galatians 5:14
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1571 of 1571 , Feb 10 7:09 PM

        "Even if we should have mounted to the very pinnacle of virtue, let us consider ourselves last of all; having learned that pride is able to cast down even from the heavens themselves him who takes not heed, and humbleness of mind to bear up on high from the very abyss of sins him who knows how to be sober. For this it was that placed the publican before the Pharisee."

           St. John Chrysostom.

        "Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."  Ephesians 5:1-2

        Prayer Requests:

        Hanna - Heart surgery
        Ursula - Another surgery
        Evelyn - Cancer
        5 years old Luke and 8 years old Cassie - Health issues
        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.
        Dena T.