Re: Thrikkunnathu Seminary- Some realities

  • Johnson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 30, 2009
      Dear Mr. Thomas V

      Shlomo

      I am not aware of any such agreement which is binding to the
      faithful. But I have a question. If your leadership is honouring a
      so called agreement of 2005 why can't you honour the probated wills
      of founders and former custodians of the said Church and Seminary
      which are legally standing?.

      The real and true fact is that your leadership do not have any
      respect to these saintly fathers but only want to hold the property
      by any means. You may not understand the tears of true followers of
      them because you always believe in money and might. Otherwise why
      Dr. Theophilos was buried there against his wishes?. Didn't you read
      the letter written by your own Mannaraprayil Cori?. So please don't
      try to be smart. Smartness in this world may not stand correct on
      the day of last judgement if you believe in His Words.
      Try to think rationally and in the light of Holy Scripture.

      In his love

      Johnson

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Varghese wrote:

      > Dear Johnson
      >
      > You may aware that there was an agreement between orthodox and
      > Jacobites regarding the praying at the tombs on 2005.

    • Sbu Alias
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2009
        Brother, Johnson the said agreement itself is a clear indication of the true nature of IOC. Had they considered the entombed fathers as theirs, they would not have conceeded to such an aggreement. They need their brothers / neighbours property. For that they will come to any agreement as a Mammon worshipper is not afraid of God.

        Sbu Alias