Re: Thrikkunnathu Seminary- Some realities
You may not aware that there was an agreement between the
Orthodox brothers and us regarding the seminary issue which is to
keep the status quo(existing state)is only a temperory agreement. The
status quo has to be kept untill the court has finalized the issue
regarding the ownership of the seminary and the church.But there is a
question still existing. Was this agreement approved by any legal
system in India after that? Because there was a court order during
the close out of the church that the status quo has to be kept. That
was in 1977(I believe)The status quo in 1977 means the manager is our
beloved Mannaraprayil Achen and the Angamaly Metropolitan is
Philipose Mar theophilose Thirumeny. Was this status quo kept by our
beloved brothers in Orthodox Church and its respectful leaders? But
after 1977 Status Quo has been repeatedly violated.
1) Orthodox brothers restructure the seminary building and start a chapel inside the seminary
2) Beloved Mannaraprayil Achen has been removed and beloved Bobby Varghese Achen replaced him
3) Theophilose thirumeny entered in to eternal life and beloved Paulose Mor Pakomiose replaced him
4) All the bishops and the regular priests of the orthodox church
entering in to the seminary SINCE 1977 and denying our bishops and
priests to enter in to the seminary
5) Beloved Orthodox leaders kept forty people inside the seminary and named as 'THEOLOGY STUDENTS'.
Who is violating the status quo? If there is a decision to keep the
status quo, it has to be the state of 1977 that Mannaraprayil achen
as the manager of the church and immediate discontinuation of the
chapel functioning inside the seminary untill the court has to
finalize the issue. There is no other bishops or priests can enter in
to the church or seminary from both factions untill the problem is
resolved through the legal system. Untill then let Mannaraprayil Achen (Media Maniach) take the control.
I request the attorney who is representing our church in the court
has to read all these postings also. Thank you,
From the desk of the Moderator:
Please sign your messages with member ID. If not having a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators
(SOCM-FORUMfirstname.lastname@example.org)and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Dear Mr. Thomas V
I am not aware of any such agreement which is binding to the
faithful. But I have a question. If your leadership is honouring a
so called agreement of 2005 why can't you honour the probated wills
of founders and former custodians of the said Church and Seminary
which are legally standing?.
The real and true fact is that your leadership do not have any
respect to these saintly fathers but only want to hold the property
by any means. You may not understand the tears of true followers of
them because you always believe in money and might. Otherwise why
Dr. Theophilos was buried there against his wishes?. Didn't you read
the letter written by your own Mannaraprayil Cori?. So please don't
try to be smart. Smartness in this world may not stand correct on
the day of last judgement if you believe in His Words.
Try to think rationally and in the light of Holy Scripture.
In his love
--- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Varghese wrote:
> Dear Johnson
> You may aware that there was an agreement between orthodox and
> Jacobites regarding the praying at the tombs on 2005.
- Brother, Johnson the said agreement itself is a clear indication of the true nature of IOC. Had they considered the entombed fathers as theirs, they would not have conceeded to such an aggreement. They need their brothers / neighbours property. For that they will come to any agreement as a Mammon worshipper is not afraid of God.