Re: Misleading and False Information of Thrikkunnath Seminary at Wikipedia ..!

  • S Chandy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2009
      Hi Eldose,

      There is edit option on the right side of the page using that we can
      edit it, I was able to edit. Please try again.

      regds
      S Chandy

      From the desk of the Moderator:

    • Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2009
        Shlomo to Mr.Eldhose,

        The objectionable para regarding the ordination of late lamented
        Perumpally Thirumeni and our H.B is deleted and a paragraph is
        inserted just below the name of Dr.Theophilos.

        In his love
        Johnson