Re: Misleading and False Information of Thrikkunnath Seminary at Wikipedia ..!

  • Abraham Paul
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2009
      Dear borthers in Christ;

      SHLOMO

      Look how cunning the creator of the Wikipedia:

      While deconhood to consecrection of H.G Philipose Mar Theophilose, are given therin in detail, as below; -

      "He became as a deacon in 1929, received from Vattasseril mar Dionysius Metropolitan and anointed as a priest in 1944 by His Holiness Baselios Geevarghese II, the Catholicos of the East.On 24 August 1966, at Kolencherry His Holiness Baselios Ougen Catholicose consecrated Philipose Mar Theophilos as Metropolitan. "

      --- nothing on these have been mentioned about the Seminary's founder
      father Metropolitians. The omission is not due to ignorance, it is
      only for the fear of exposing the truth.

      Talk to any real believer of the Orthodox Church, the majority of them know what the tuth is and do not agree with the views of the current "Ayyo Church" heirarchy.

      Nothing lasts long with lies and crookedness; our sincere prayers will help quicken the end sooner.

      Yours in Christ,

      Abraham Paul, Karottuveetil, Trivandrum. SOCM #3321
    • S Chandy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 28, 2009
        Hi Eldose,

        There is edit option on the right side of the page using that we can
        edit it, I was able to edit. Please try again.

        regds
        S Chandy

        From the desk of the Moderator:

      • Johnson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 30, 2009
          Shlomo to Mr.Eldhose,

          The objectionable para regarding the ordination of late lamented
          Perumpally Thirumeni and our H.B is deleted and a paragraph is
          inserted just below the name of Dr.Theophilos.

          In his love
          Johnson