Misleading and False Information of Thrikkunnath Seminary at Wikipedia ..!

  • Eldose
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2009
      Dear brothers

      Leading internet reference dictionary has been uploaded
      with false and mileading information sounds to be by
      someone from IOC...!

      Many of our team tried to correct it, due to privacy issue
      we are unable to edit the wrong informations.

      The link is
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrikkunnathu_Seminary

      If anyone who knows its technical ways, please let me or
      any of our official know so that we can correct it.

      thanks & prayers
      Eldose
      4085
    • Abraham Paul
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 28, 2009
        Dear borthers in Christ;

        SHLOMO

        Look how cunning the creator of the Wikipedia:

        While deconhood to consecrection of H.G Philipose Mar Theophilose, are given therin in detail, as below; -

        "He became as a deacon in 1929, received from Vattasseril mar Dionysius Metropolitan and anointed as a priest in 1944 by His Holiness Baselios Geevarghese II, the Catholicos of the East.On 24 August 1966, at Kolencherry His Holiness Baselios Ougen Catholicose consecrated Philipose Mar Theophilos as Metropolitan. "

        --- nothing on these have been mentioned about the Seminary's founder
        father Metropolitians. The omission is not due to ignorance, it is
        only for the fear of exposing the truth.

        Talk to any real believer of the Orthodox Church, the majority of them know what the tuth is and do not agree with the views of the current "Ayyo Church" heirarchy.

        Nothing lasts long with lies and crookedness; our sincere prayers will help quicken the end sooner.

        Yours in Christ,

        Abraham Paul, Karottuveetil, Trivandrum. SOCM #3321
      • S Chandy
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 28, 2009
          Hi Eldose,

          There is edit option on the right side of the page using that we can
          edit it, I was able to edit. Please try again.

          regds
          S Chandy

          From the desk of the Moderator:

        • Johnson
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 30, 2009
            Shlomo to Mr.Eldhose,

            The objectionable para regarding the ordination of late lamented
            Perumpally Thirumeni and our H.B is deleted and a paragraph is
            inserted just below the name of Dr.Theophilos.

            In his love
            Johnson