Re: Delhi Diocese formation

  • Joseph
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2009
      Nice information

      Please through little light on the discussions. Who is the new metropolitan of Delhi diocese?

      Regards

      Joseph
      4143
    • Apu Jose
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2009
        Dear readers,

        We need to immediately organise these 5 dioceses namely

        1.Delhi diocese-J&K, HP, Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh, Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand, UP,

        2.Mumbai diocese-Maharastra,Gujarat,Daman Diu,Dadar Nagar Haveli,MP

        3.Chennai(Mylapore) diocese-TN, AP,Pondicherry, A&N Islands

        4.Bangalore diocese-Karnataka,Goa

        5.Kolkata diocese-WB, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Orissa, Assam, Sikkim, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh

        Each should be given in charge of a Metropolitan so that the progress of these dioceses is accelerated. It would be an interesting factor if they can set up missionary centers in each of these dioceses so that more people can enjoy the fruits of the Holy True faith.

        with prayers
        Apu Jose
        Bhopal
        MP