Dr. C E Eappen

  • SAMAJAM
    Message 1 of 1502 , Nov 10, 2002
      SAMAJAM, Sunday prayer has arranged a three minute silent prayer for
      Dr. C. E. Eappen. May Almighty God allow to keep his soul on the lap
      of Abraham, Ishaq and Yaqoob. Also let Almighty God extend the
      support of "Parishudda Rooha" for courage to accept his departure to
      his "Tharavadu" and pray for us.

      SAMAJAM
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004