Teshbuhto - Malankara Vision - - A new venture of SOCM

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2009
      Dear All

      Barakmore / Shlomo

      With much praise and glory to Him, we would like to announce that SOCM-Forum is crossing another milestone in its development, by adding another activity to its present operation. We have started an Internet TV named "Teshbuhto - Malankara Vision", for those members who love to watch and listen the beauty of the Syriac Orthodox Worships, liturgical items, programs of traditional and/or special occasions, as well as devotional messages.

      It will be officially broadcasted from Manjinikkara on 12th February 2009.

      This project is initiated by SOCM-FORUM and it was a collective and successful effort of our faithful from different parts of the world The mission of the team behind "Teshbuhto" is to praise HIM and to uphold the true faith of the Universal Syriac Orthodox Church, handed over to us by our forefathers, as well as to make a platform for all Syriac Orthodox Christians around the world to watch & listen the beauty of the Holy Syriac Orthodox Church worship. Our vision is to take "Teshbuhto" to new heights and to be the premier broadcasting station of its kind on internet.

      We are fully aware that the internet TV "Teshbuhto" is presently in its infancy and its further development and success will be entirely dependent on your right feedback and encouragement. The test broadcasting is now started on a 24-hrs basis, and you can watch it on the following URL: http://www.malankaravision.com . We request all of you to watch the internet TV and give us your valuable comments about the same at your earliest.

      Also please support us by remembering this project in your prayers and providing us more video recordings of Syriac Orthodox worships, programs of different occasions and spiritual talks of our prelates, clergy and church recognized lay ministers.

      We submit this project for the ultimate glory of our Lord Almighty and for the Holy Church.

      Keep us also in your prayers,

      In Our Lord's Love
      SOCM Forum Moderators.
      http://www.socmnet.org
    • SOCM Moderators
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
        Dear All

        Barakmore / Shlomo

        With much praise and glory to Him, we would like to announce that
        SOCM-Forum is crossing another milestone in its development, by
        adding another activity to its present operation. We have started an
        Internet TV named "Teshbuhto - Malankara Vision", for those members
        who love to watch and listen the beauty of the Syriac Orthodox
        Worships, liturgical items, programs of traditional and/or special
        occasions, as well as devotional messages.

        It will be officially broadcasted from Manjinikkara on 14th February