Priyanka Rajeev Areeckal enterd her eternal heavenly abode

  • St: George Universal Syrian Orthodox Chur
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2009
      When our Lord God, The Almighty, walks through His garden,
      HE plucks the cute flowers which HE like most
      to decorate his table or living room.
      This time it was our dear Priyamol.

      We Gloryfy the Name of our Lord - HE never do anything for nothing nor HE do anything without a purpose - unfortunately we do not know it now or may never know it.

      Tears for Priyanka never dries up;
      She lives up in our hearts for ever.
      Till we all meet in that beatiful shore for
      the great reception for our Lord on HIS 2nd Coming

      Sorrowing Members of
      St:George Universal Syrian Orthodox Church
      Kuwait

      Priyanka Rajiv
      06 - 10 - 1997
      15 - 01 - 2009