St Paul's Mission of India website

  • Apu Jose
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2009
      Dear moderators,

      I happen to go through the website of St Paul's Mission of India , the Missionary organisation of our Church. In it the Director's letter sub section of the Mission Voice magazine still shows the article written by Mr Mathai Valayil who was excommunicated from the Holy Church.

      Please request them to update the latest issue of the magazine or at least remove the article written by the above said person. Ignoring these things may create confusion amoung the true Syriac Orthodox faithful.

      with prayers
      Apu Jose
      Bhubaneswar