Re:HumiliationagainstAntiochPatriarchinBOBANUMMOLIYUM

  • Simon Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2009
      Yes, I too dont like to make it a great issue. But, being our Holy Father, I cannot stop myself from reporting what I have read.As Jesus said:  "Forgive them father for they know not what they are doing. Give them the wisdom to realize You." I cannot pray like: "God give them their reward!"

      Regards 'n prayers,
      Simon
      Abu Dhabi.
      From the desk of the Moderator: