UNEXPECTED AND UN-IMAGINABLE TRAGEDY THIS MORNING.
The family of Shri Rajiv Arreekal Jacob, met with a very rare tragedy.
In the early morning hours of 14th January - at around 3 AM, the heater in the living room caught fire and in the smoke / fire Rajiv and wife Mrs. Annamma Paulsoe got severely burned. They are now admitted at the ICU of Al-Babtain Burns and Plastic Surgery division of Ibn Sina Hospital - Kuwait Sabah hospital compund.
His burns are nearly 40% but damage due to inhaling of smoke is more troubling.
Rajiv & Annamma got 3 Daughters, Neha, Priyanka and Preetha.
To be very unfortunate, Priyanka, subsided to the fire n smoke and was
taken for her heavnely abode. Other two daughters could escape un-hurt.
Rajiv belongs to Arreeckal family, Kurumallor , Manackapady ( Ernakulam 683511) on Alwaye / N.Parur Route and is a member of St: Thomas Jacobite Syrian Church, N Parur.
The Vicar and working committee and other members of St: George Universal Syrian Orthodox Church, Kuwait and also many of their collegues, friends and relatives visited them at the Hospital this morning and offered special prayers.
The repatriation schedule of the remains of Priyanka will be decided soon after the formalities.
Please keep Rajiv and Annamma in all your prayers since they need it very badly now.
Let God's name be glorified.
Babu Paul Maracheril