Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1352 , Jan 12, 2009
      CHRIST IS BORN! GLORIFY HIM!

      "...we should patiently endure all that God allows to happen to us so that we may learn and gain experience and knowledge of our weaknesses."

      St. Peter of Damaskos.

      "Better is a little with the fear of the Lord, Than great treasure with trouble." Proverbs 15:16
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1352 of 1352 , Mar 17

        "There is wise love that profits its owner although it causes pain, for it is edifying to his soul and to his eternal fate. There is also foolish love that destroys its owner although it exhibits features of kindness and tenderness."

           H.H. Pope Shenouda III.

        "You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore."  Psalm 16:11

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.