Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1435 , Jan 12, 2009
      CHRIST IS BORN! GLORIFY HIM!

      "...we should patiently endure all that God allows to happen to us so that we may learn and gain experience and knowledge of our weaknesses."

      St. Peter of Damaskos.

      "Better is a little with the fear of the Lord, Than great treasure with trouble." Proverbs 15:16
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1435 of 1435 , Jul 22 7:19 PM

        "Blessed are you, drawer of ordinary water, who turned out to be a drawer of living water. You found the treasure, another Source, from Whom a flood of mercies flows. The spring had dried up, but it broke through to you and gave you to drink. He was poor, but He asked in order to enrich you. You left behind your pitcher, but you filled understanding and gave your people to drink. Blessed are you to whom He gave living water to drink, and you did not thirst again, as you said. For He called the truth 'living water,' since all who hear it will not thirst again. Blessed are you who learned the truth and did not thirst; for one is the Messiah and there are no more."

           St. Ephrem the Syrian.

        "When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?"  Psalm 56:3-4

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith