Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1364 , Jan 12, 2009
      CHRIST IS BORN! GLORIFY HIM!

      "...we should patiently endure all that God allows to happen to us so that we may learn and gain experience and knowledge of our weaknesses."

      St. Peter of Damaskos.

      "Better is a little with the fear of the Lord, Than great treasure with trouble." Proverbs 15:16
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1364 of 1364 , Apr 13 7:29 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Persistently suffer hardships in order to avoid the hardship of vain sufferings."

           St. Gregory of Sinai.

        "Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord! Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore! Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth."  Psalm 105:3-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.