Re: Humiliation against Antioch Patriarch in BOBANUM MOLIYUM

  • Simon Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2009
      Here is the Article in BOBANUM MOLIYUM:

      X says - POTTITHERI! Moonnu per marichu! (Bomb blast, three men died!)

      Y says - Vidhesha bheekara sangam keralathilethiyennu nerathe vaartha undaayirunnu (There is a news that foreign TERRORISTS have reached Kerala)

      Boban says - Vedhesha bheekararennu parayaan eeyide aarokkeyo evide vannallo!

      Moli says - Purathekku erangaan vaatte!(Let us not go outside)

      X says - ANTHIOCHYA PAATHIRARCHEESAA eeyide vannathu. Kandaal Bheekarante Lekshanamundu! (Anthioch Patriarch is the one who came recently. He looks like a TERRORIST)

      Boban says - aa "ARKKEES-INE" kayyileduthu chodyam cheyyenam (We should take that ARCHEESE in custody and question.)

      Like this goes the conversation.

      We could see mainly two bad words used against our Beloved Father and Supreme Head (TERRORIST, ARKKEESE)

      I am 100% sure that this article is created purposefully, especially focusing on the age group who are attracted by this publication.

      I hope, the market segment that attracts this magazine is really children. Such sort of blunder writings and thoughts against VERY REVERENT and DIVINE FATHER'S and PRIESTS, will mislead children. It will surely sow the seeds of wrong thoughts in their mind.

      If such writings are not questioned through proper channel, the Publishers will make this as a habit. It will lead to a stage of chaos.

      Having a pen in hands and getting the label of a Writer or Editor, is not the license to write anything they want. This sort of acts should be stopped.

      Hope that Officials who manages this web group will surely take the initiative towards this and keep us informed about the actions taken.

      A TRUE CHRISTIAN FIGHTS FOR TRUTH.

      Simon Thomas

      From the desk of the Moderator:

      (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com)and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation .