A Little Spiritual Help

  • Rev Fr John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2009
      For "A Little Spiritual Help" join a new yahoo group - email list sponsored by our mission this month.

      "A Little Spiritual Help" is for

      This service will be mostly helpful quotes and useful notes for a little spiritual help on our journey. The sources will be mostly Christian from Apostolic and Orthodox traditions, but contemporary and other sources may be used.

      The intention of this list is for there to be "spiritual help" in the form of new posts on most Wednesdays and Fridays, which are considered days of introspection and meditation in Orthodox Christianity. However, spiritual help is available always and everything posted will be available in the list group archives - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spiritualhelp/messages

      The first two posts for "A Little Spiritual Help" have been:
      010209 The Transcendent 010709 Love of Goodness

      This group is supervised by Fr John Brian Paprock, Orthodox priest who serves a multi-ethnic mission parish and as a chaplain for local hospitals and hospice care. He has been a pastoral counselor for many years, working with diverse people with diverse problems and life difficulties.

      However, anyone may submit short quotes for inclusion and help. The shorter the better, but spiritual helpfulness and inspiration are most important.

      May the Lord bless and keep each of us in His light and Love. May He bless this simple endeavor to be a help to those along the way.

      Please pray for this effort, for the moderators.

      Subscribe: spiritualhelp-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Sponsored by Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Parish
      621 N. Sherman Avenue, Suite B3
      Madison, Wisconsin 53704
      Sundays 9:30am ~ 608.242.4244