Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1432 , Jan 7, 2009
      CHRIST IS BORN! GLORIFY HIM!

      "Our virtue, therefore, must not be contaminated with fault, but must be single-minded and blameless and free from all that can bring reproach. For what profit is there in fasting twice a week, if you so doing serve only as a pretext for ignorance and vanity, and if it makes you supercilious, haughty and selfish? You tithe your possessions and make a boast of it; but in another way you provoke God's anger, by condemning men generally on this account and accusing others. And you yourself are puffed up, though not crowned by the divine decree for righteousness, but on the contrary, heap praises upon yourself."

      St. Cyril of Alexandria.

      "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1432 of 1432 , Jul 19 6:45 PM

        "Truth was crucified by love and love was crucified to show us that there is no truth without love.  Seek truth and love in everything and you will remain the true disciple of Jesus Christ who came to institute truth and love as the two feet of His grace.  If truth is lacking and there is no love be aware that the cross has two arms--love and truth--which must embrace us to bring us to fellowship with our Lord Jesus Christ."

           Abbot Sophronius of Upper Egypt.

        "Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes."  Romans 10:4

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith