Response to private reply by Thomas P

  • Dn. Zach Varghese, Dallas
    Message 1 of 1502 , Oct 31, 2002
      I have received a kind response from Thomas P about my questions.
      Unfortunately, the email is lost now. I read the reply and was
      introduced to some interesting arguments. However, I remain
      unpersuaded and would like to respond and engage in a productive
      debate. Unfortunately, I have lost the weblinks that were used to
      make the reply's point. I wanted to show the links to other
      scholars.

      Dear Thomas P, if you can send me those links again with your
      promised reply to the question of Antiochian succession, I would
      very much appreciate it. I would also like to post your replies into
      the SOCM forum so that others may benefit from the exchange, if all
      are willing.

      I commend you for actually providing information and documentation,
      even though I have problems with said information, and not engaging
      in rumor-mongering, which many are apt to do on all sides.

      Sincerely,
      Dn. Zach Varghese, Dallas
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004