Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1570 , Jan 5, 2009
      "Since our nature is feeble, when you come to be like a beggar because of life's distresses, if at some time you are exhausted and you wish to be encouraged, you have the one hundred and first psalm. And since it is appropriate for us to give thanks to God through and in all circumstances, when you wish to commend Him, for this you must urge your own soul forward, and say Psalms 102 and 103."

      St. Athanasius the Great.

      "And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also." 1 John 4:21
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1570 of 1570 , Feb 9 5:11 PM

        "The heart can change several times in one moment - to good or evil, to faith or unbelief, to simplicity or cunning, to love or hatred, to benevolence or envy, to generosity or avarice, to chastity or fornication. O, what inconstancy! O, how many dangers! O, how sober and watchful we must be!"

           St. John of Kronstadt.

        "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour."  1 Peter 5:8

        Prayer Requests:

        Hanna - Heart surgery
        Ursula - Another surgery
        Evelyn - Cancer
        5 years old Luke and 8 years old Cassie - Health issues
        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.
        Dena T.