Obituary-Condolencesþ

  • Very Rev. Fr. David Cheruthottil Cor Epis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2009
      Dear Respected Itty Achen, Moderators and all:

      I am very sorry to hear the sad and unbearable news of the demise of
      your brother. It happens to all of us and we all have to face that
      truth which is the Will of God. To the bereaved family the
      separation with death is a cruel and hard thing to bear. As St.Paul
      says "For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal
      life in Christ Jesus our Lord." Rom. 6:23. Dear Achen, we hope your
      brother will receive this promise from God.

      Along with our Vicar Dr. A. P. George Achen and the members of St.
      George's MSO Church, may I and my family express our deep and
      heartfelt condolences to you and the rest of your family. May the
      good Lord give enough strength and courage to bear the loss of your
      brother and may his Soul rest in peace at the right handside of
      Jesus Christ and the bosom of our Forefathers, Abraham, Issac and
      Jacob. May God Lord shower His Blessings to us all.

      Best Regards and Prayers
      Your Brother in Christ
      Fr. David Cheruthottil Cor Episcopoi
      St. George's MSO Church, Carteret, NJ.
    • George Kurian
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2009
        Respected Itty Achen,
        I and my family extend our sympathy and condolences
        to the demise of your brother. May we join with
        you in prayers to God Almighty for your brother.

        Kindest Regards

        George Kurian