Congratulations !!!

  • Simon Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      As a member of Abu Dhabi St.Stephen's Jacobite Syrian Church, let me extend my deep gratitude to Vicar Fr. Eldho Kakkadan, Managaing Committee and all who have taken their time and efforts to give a new life to our brothers and sisters. The "Samooha Vivaham" has cut off the Religious Marginal Limitations.Let all the other religious, social, cultural fractions and organizations inspire from the efforts of Jacobite Church and serve the community.

      Regards,
      Simon Thomas,
      Abu Dhabi.