St. Ignatious Church Re-designed Website

  • Binu Aramath
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      Dear Members,

      The re-designed website of St. Ignatious Jacobite Syriac Orthodox
      church, Dallas - Texas was inaugurated by the vicar Rev. Fr. Alias
      Aramath during the Christmas day celebrations on December 24th, 2008.
      Various links related to our faith and Holy Qurbana is available on the website. A notable resource available is "What shall I do to be saved?" by Rev. Dr. Kurian Kaniyamparambil, translated By Mr. Paul Philipose.

      Most faith related questions regarding Orthodoxy are addressed here.
      Holy Qurbana: An Explanation is another valuable link available through the church website.

      http://www.stignatious.com

      Thank you,
      Binu Aramath
      # 902