Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1331 , Jan 4, 2009
      "A single good word made the thief pure and holy, despite all his previous crimes, and brought him into paradise (cf. Luke 23:42-43). A single ill-advised word prevented Moses from entering the promised land (cf. Num. 20:12). We should not suppose, then, that garrulity is only a minor disease. Lovers of slander and gossip shut themselves out of the kingdom of heaven."

      St. John of Karpathos.

      "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord." 1 Corinthians 15:58
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1331 of 1331 , Feb 8 7:52 PM

        "To suffer for Christ's sake is patiently to endure whatever happens to us."

           St Gregory of Sinai.

        "Praise the Lord, call upon His name; Declare His deeds among the peoples, Make mention that His name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, For He has done excellent things; This is known in all the earth."  Isaiah 12:4-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.