Thank You All

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2009
      Dear All,

      I am writing this mail to express my sincere thanks to all our well wishers who remembered us during these festive occasions. Many sent us greetings of love and affection. Some visited us with presents and donations.

      Power vision channel telecasted a three episode program on Theeram on December 28, January 5 and January 11 Sundays. Any one who misses the Sunday telecast can view the retelecasts on Monday 3.30 pm, Tuesday 12.30 pm and Wednesday 9.30 am. Please watch it and record it to show your friends. My sincere thanks to the Powervision chanel and the team worked for it.

      Our friends of Theeram Kuwait Chapter led a campaign to give new dresses to all our inmates. A few from outside also supported us. The following children at Kuwait went around for a carol singing and sent us their collections..

      Abhinav
      Chris
      Anoop
      Namritha
      Feby
      Ashly
      Christy
      Jevin
      Nisha
      Shimon
      Lakshmi
      & Sharon

      My sincere thanks are due to them, their leaders and their parents.
      May God bless them.

      Friends of Theeram UAE chapter was inaugurated last month during the visit of our dear Coorilose Thirumeni. They are planning to support a centre on a regular basis. All our friends in UAE are requested to come forward to join this venture. They need more support from like minded people.

      Please join friends of Theeram yahoogroups to know new updates
      theeeram@yahoogroups.com or email to
      Kuwait maracheril@...
      UAE bmurikkad@...

      For Theeram family