Our Churches in Hyderabad?

  • Alex Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      Dear All,

      Wish you all a Happy New Year.

      Thanks for your support in providing information about our Churches in
      Trivandrum against my earlier posting.
      As part of new job I was in Hyderabad for some days during last month.
      I have searched for our Church there but couldn't get any information.

      Is there any Jacobite church in Hyderabad or nearby the City. If not is
      there any Malayalee congregations other than IOC near Jubilee hill/IT
      park area of Hyderabad or with in the city limits.

      Why our church is not interested in organising faithfuls in the cities
      like H'bad which are now migrating fields of our IT and other
      professional youths.

      Regards,

      Alex Thomas

      Moderators Note:

      Dear Alex,
      Though we do not have a church in Hyderabad, there is a church in secunderabad. We hope you get enough information from the website of our church in Seconderabad: http://mgjsoc.com/index.html
      http://mgjsoc.com/youth.htm

      Address:
      Mor Gregorios Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church
      12-8-453,Mettuguda,Secunderabad-500 017,
      Andhra Pradesh. India Tel:040-27820470.