Re:File - Guideline for Posting

  • Anoop Mani
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
      Respected Sir,

      What you are doing is absolutely right. When reading some strange postings I also sometimes felt doubtful about the intention of the person sending the mails.

      Anoop
    • Philip John
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 3:56 AM

        Friends,

        We have recently read in Newspapers stand of Orthodox Church in response to well meaning call for peace in the Syrian Christian Community by His Holiness,the Patriarch of Antioch,

        Condition (1) Acceptance of 1995,Judgment by Supreme Court in litigation initiated by Orthodox Church,

           Condition (2). Formal acceptance of 1934,Constitution of Malankara Association.

                Immediately after the 1995,Judgment,the then Patriarch of Antioch issued a Kalpana welcoming the said Judgment.
           From the conditions put forward by the Orthodox Church,it will seem as if 1934,Constitution is different from 1995,Judgment whereas it is only one of the several declarations contained in that judgment.

              Once,the above conditions are accepted,the Orthodox Church feels that every Parish Church of Jacobite Church can be brought under the heriarchy of that Church,

             It is,therefore,clear that the Orthodox Church has rejected call for peace by H.H.Patriarch,

              Praise the Lord.

            Chev.Advocate Philip P J,

            Membership No. E187

            Kochi