Spiritual Words. Blessed New Year

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2008
      "You find no difficulty in washing your clothes; how much easier is it for the Lord to cleanse you from every stain, although you are bound to be tempted every day. When you say to the Lord, 'I have sinned', He answers: 'Your sins are forgiven you; I am He who wipes them out and I will remember them no more' (Matt. 9:2; Isa. 43:25); 'as far as the east is from the west, so far have I removed your sins from you; and as a father shows compassion to his sons, so will I show compassion to you' (cf. Ps. 103:12-13)."

      St. John of Karpathos.

      "You crown the year with Your goodness, And Your paths drip with abundance." Psalm 65:11