Happy New Year

  • Chevalier Daniel K. J
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2008
      Dear All Members,

      Wish you all a Happy, bright, prosperous and blessed New Year 2009.

      Chevalier Daniel K. J & Family
    • Varugese C J IIMSTAFF
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2012
        Dear All,

        I wish
        ALL THE FAITHFUL
        A VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

        A new year is a great time to start making changes towards a new and better outselves.
        Take time and think about the things we can do to improve ourselves.

        May God Almighty shower His GRACE and STRENGTH to ALL.

        Best regards,
        Varughese,
        # 1012