Rest in the Lord

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2008
      Dear All

      Psalms 37:7 - Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him; Do not
      fret because of him who prospers in his way, Because of the man who
      brings wicked schemes to pass.

      Are you upset with someone who has harmed or is harming you in
      anyway? Do not be.

      The Lord is telling you today, do not keep this anger in you it will
      only harm you. And with regards to that person, if that person keep
      pursuing evil against you and does not repent then leave that person
      to the Lord; He will take care of the person for you.

      If that person is known to you, pray that the person repents and does
      not face the wart of the Lord.

      [Prayer]

      Father God, You love me and set your Angels over me. You are my
      protector and God, I worship You. Deliver me from the evil doers who
      have set their eyes to destroy me. I ask this in Jesus' Name, Amen.

      [Reference Scripture]

      Psalms 37:7-9

      7 - Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.

      8 - Cease from anger, and forsake wrath; Do not fret-it only causes
      harm.

      9 - For evildoers shall be cut off; But those who wait on the LORD,
      They shall inherit the earth.

      We wish each and every member a very Happy and Peaceful 2009

      In Our Lord's Love
      Moderators - SOCM Forum