Thanks for the support during 2008

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2008
      Dear members,

      The SOCM Moderators would like to thank each and every one of our members for the support you have given to us and for the SOCM Forum. If it wasn't for the Lord Almighty, and without your support, SOCM Forum wouldn't have come so far as it was in the start of 15th November 2000. We would also like to thank The Patriarch His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas and the Catholicos His Beatitude Aboon Mor Baselious Thomas I for their support to this forum, and also our bishops, monks and nuns for their contributions in form of support, articles and clarifications.

      What makes SOCM Forum do now; what it has done until this day, wouldn't be possible if it wasn't supported by our Lord that works through different people. We all must remember that every good that is done is of our Lord Jesus Christ.

      We hope that the year of 2009 would be a year with great joy and love to all people around the world and that SOCM Forum can help to strengthen many people in their relationship to our Father.

      Let us finish this year with a few words from the Holy Bible...

      "I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples."

      "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. This is my command: Love each other." John. 15:1-17.

      May the prayers of Virgin Mary and the Saints be with you all,

      Thanks once again,
      Please keep us in your prayer.

      In Our Lord's Love
      Moderators - SOCM Forum