Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1567 , Dec 25, 2008
      "A man will appear at the Judgement of Christ with what he has when he departs from this world. Sinners! Let us consider this saying diligently and repent, lest we depart into the next world and appear before that judgement with our sins. Our compassionate God promised to show us His grace and mercy, but He did not promise us the morrow. Let us pay close attention to this and let us awake from sleep, and remembering our death let us correct ourselves and prepare for our departure, that we may have a blessed end. He who dies in repentance and faith and true prayer dies in the Lord."

      St. Tikhon of Zadonsk.

      "Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit." Proverbs 18:21
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1567 of 1567 , Feb 4 6:51 PM

        "... avoid in all possible ways communion with people, who can be a temptation to you ... The wise Solomon calls a man wise, who fears and avoids the causes of sin; and he calls foolish a man who, with great self-reliance, confidently neglects to avoid them, saying: 'A wise man fears, and departs from evil: but the fool rages, and is confident'... (Prov. 14:16)."

           Lorenzo Scupoli.

        "Give to the Lord, O families of the peoples, Give to the Lord glory and strength. Give to the Lord the glory due His name; Bring an offering, and come into His courts. Oh, worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness!"  Psalm 96:7-9

        Prayer Requests:

        Hanna - Heart surgery
        Ursula - Another surgery
        Evelyn - Cancer
        5 years old Luke and 8 years old Cassie - Health issues
        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.
        Dena T.