Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1570 , Dec 24, 2008
      "'Ye are the light of the world' (Mt. 5:14). 'Of the world' again; not of one nation, nor of twenty states, but of the whole inhabited earth. And 'a light' to the mind, far better than this sunbeam: like as they were also a spiritual salt. And before they are salt, and now light; to teach thee how great is the gain of these strict precepts, and the profit of that grave discipline: how it binds, and permits not to become dissolute; and causes clear sight, leading men to virtue."

      St. John Chrysostom.

      "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek." Romans 1:16
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1570 of 1570 , Feb 9 5:11 PM

        "The heart can change several times in one moment - to good or evil, to faith or unbelief, to simplicity or cunning, to love or hatred, to benevolence or envy, to generosity or avarice, to chastity or fornication. O, what inconstancy! O, how many dangers! O, how sober and watchful we must be!"

           St. John of Kronstadt.

        "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour."  1 Peter 5:8

        Prayer Requests:

        Hanna - Heart surgery
        Ursula - Another surgery
        Evelyn - Cancer
        5 years old Luke and 8 years old Cassie - Health issues
        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.
        Dena T.