Re: Attacks on our Members at Mamalassery Mor Michael Jacobite Church

  • Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2008
      Dear Moderators & Church leaders,

      It is very sad to hear about this issue. One thing which came to my
      mind is that whether the court grants status quo to a person or to a
      faction?. In many of our churches the priests continue to be vicars
      even after switching their side to the other faction, with the help
      of a status quo. How can a priest get status quo to continue in the
      same post where as he is supposed to represent a group of believers.
      The status quo is to be for the group and if so 90% of the churches
      where there no problems before 1996 will be freed. Why shouldn't our
      lawyers wake up and take up the issue. The church is owned by the
      faithful parishnors and it is very pathetic when these so called
      shepherds clings to the power after decieving the owners.

      Rv. Fr John Chirakkadakkunnel was ordained by our late H.B Paulose
      II bawa as a priest and Cor Episcopus and Fr. George Vembanat is
      also ordained by H.B of blessed memory. I am sure now they are
      carrying the curse of Bawa on their heads.

      Let God give courage to our faithful in all such parishes.

      In his love
      Johnson

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, James Joseph wrote:

      > Dear moderator
      >
      > One of the worst situations our country is facing is the terrorist
      attacks. It is sad to hear that some of the so called Christian
      leaders also promote terrorism nowadays. A recent incident happened
      at Mamalassery Mor Michael church points towards the growth and
      promotion of terrorists by some Christian leaders.