Christmas Greetings

  • Mor Athanasios Geevargis
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 25, 2008
      Dear Moderators of the SOCM Forum,

      On this blessed occasion, as we celebrate the Holy Feast of the
      Nativity of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, let us be thankful to
      Him for His limitless love towards us and for all His blessings and
      mercies upon us. Let us rededicate ourselves to Him and to His Holy
      Church. Let us pray that He may guide us in all truth to lead a life
      pleasing to Him. And may He always abide in us and we in Him. We
      also take this opportunity to express our appreciation for the all
      the good work you are doing for upholding the truth and providing
      much needed information regarding God's Holy Church to all.

      We wish you all and all Members of the Forum a Happy and Blessed Christmas.

      Thank you. May God bless you all.

      Metropolitan Athanasios Geevargis
      Assistant Metropolitan of the
      Simhasana Churches &