May you all have a blessed & Merry Christmas!

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2008
      Dear honorable members

      This Christmas season, many of us may have reason not to celebrate
      instead blame HIM and throw our pain on HIS face and ask why we should
      be glad HIS SON came to earth.

      But Jesus understands our pain & agony, he endured the greatest
      suffering any of us could ever imagine.

      And on this joyous day, we invite you to walk into that manager, to
      hear the music of delighted angels, and join in the chorus, "Glory to
      God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."

      May you all have a blessed & Merry Christmas!

      In Our Lord's Love
      SOCM-FORUM Moderators