HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR TO SOCM FORUM

  • Paul Ciniraj
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2008
      I WISH ALL THE MEMBERS OF MALANKARA JACOBITE'S DISCUSSION FORUM A
      HAPPY CHRISTMAS ! AND A NEW YEAR PROSPEROUS !!

      "C" Christ has born as a child of virgin Mary,
      "H" Herod not seen, but angels herald in the night,
      "R" Redeemer came to ransom for many,
      "I" Israel as well as the whole world believe must,
      "S" Star that shone so brightly,
      "T" Three wise men, who traveled far to submit,
      "M" Manger they saw with Jesus happy,
      "A" Act of love and peace showered by the Holy Spirit,
      "S" Shepherds glorified Heavenly Father Almighty

      Paul Ciniraj
      Jehova Nissi, Baseelia,
      Devalokam, Kottayam,
      Kerala-686038, India.