Celebrate your Christmas with” shubho-Radio Malankara”.

  • Radio Malankara
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2008
      Dear All

      We wish each and every one of you a very blessed and Merry Christmas
      and welcome you all to celebrate your Christmas with" shubho-Radio
      Malankara".

      We are broadcasting, Christmas messages our beloved Catholicose Bava Thirumeni's to the listeners of" shubho", Christmas thoughts from Rev.
      Deacon Prince Mannathoor of Italy and Bro. Daniel Mathew Geevarghese of
      Manjinikkara and Christmas Carol songs of different Indian languages,
      and also Syriac, Arabic, English, Instrumental Christmas Carol songs and much more.....

      Please tune in http://www.radiomalankara.org or http://www.radiomalankara.org

      Let the whole world listen and be blessed !!!